Simply Dustin Hoffman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Simply Dustin Hoffman

The place where Dustin Hoffman fans can get together and discuss the actor, his films, and more!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mad City (Movie)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rain.wo.man

Rain.wo.man

Mad City (Movie) Empty
PostSubject: Mad City (Movie)   Mad City (Movie) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 12:34 pm

I've seen the movie today after a long time. I find the movie very well and would like to speak with you about it. Whats your favorite emotional scene? Do you have favorite quotes?

I personally like the scene on the men's room.. Razz
I am still very excited about Dustin's acting performance. Especially the ending. Have you seen the shine in his eyes? Dustin has prepared well for this role, I think. With the words "We killed him" at the end of the movie I got goose bumps...
silent
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Admin
Webmaster

Mad City (Movie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mad City (Movie)   Mad City (Movie) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 6:11 pm

I like the mens room scene and the scene at the end too!!!

I love John Travolta. He's one of my favorite actors. He was so sweet in this movie and I felt so sorry for him.

Better put spoilers in your post though...you know how angry people get. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
https://simplydustinhoffman.forumakers.com
Rain.wo.man

Rain.wo.man

Mad City (Movie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mad City (Movie)   Mad City (Movie) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 11:10 am

Sorry the spoilers were not intentional. Sad

You can beat me but ...I don't really like John. Maybe I have too many prejudices but I do not like to hear him talking. ;P
Back to top Go down
Mrs RizZO

Mrs RizZO

Mad City (Movie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mad City (Movie)   Mad City (Movie) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 2:57 pm

I love the film and too John Travolta , the film is so great but the end is so sad and i don't know
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mad City (Movie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mad City (Movie)   Mad City (Movie) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mad City (Movie)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Simply Dustin Hoffman :: Films :: 1990's-
Jump to: