Simply Dustin Hoffman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Simply Dustin Hoffman

The place where Dustin Hoffman fans can get together and discuss the actor, his films, and more!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fan collection and other stuff

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rain.wo.man

Rain.wo.man

Fan collection and other stuff Empty
PostSubject: Fan collection and other stuff   Fan collection and other stuff Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 10:04 am

Post photos about your Fan collection and/or other Stuff.

I'm going to make a beginning: Unfortunately my collection is not very large and I have most of the films on VHS or other DVDs. (I've got more and bigger collections from another actors)
I think your collection is a thousand times bigger than mine Very Happy Laughing My collection is still growing. Promised.
The quality of the photos is not so good because I did not have much time Embarassed

Fan collection and other stuff Dsc1839.th

Fan collection and other stuff Dsc1840.th

Fan collection and other stuff Dsc1841.th

Fan collection and other stuff Dsc1842fu.th

Fan collection and other stuff Dsc1843.th

Fan collection and other stuff Dsc1844.th

Fan collection and other stuff Dsc1845.th

Fan collection and other stuff Dsc1846.th

by the way: my my bookshelf (made about four weeks ago)

Fan collection and other stuff Dsc1219.th

Back to top Go down
Mrs RizZO

Mrs RizZO

PostSubject: Re: Fan collection and other stuff   Fan collection and other stuff Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 12:26 pm

Your collection is already great Very Happy I think the posting great pictures where you see the matter? I will also have the Little Big Man book Very Happy and your shelf is madness really many books and a book while Falco *______* and determined more good books
Back to top Go down
Rain.wo.man

Rain.wo.man

PostSubject: Re: Fan collection and other stuff   Fan collection and other stuff Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 2:36 pm

Hahahaha... Thank you very much. I listen Falco's music since I am in the world. I'm grown up with his music. I have almost all albums, books, concerts-DVD's and old clippings from magazines. I love him. Smile

I look forward to your pictures Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Mrs RizZO

Mrs RizZO

PostSubject: Re: Fan collection and other stuff   Fan collection and other stuff Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 2:43 pm

My picture come soon Very Happy

Oh cool a Falco Fan i am too a great Fan i love him i have DVD'S , CD's , Book's and Posters and other *___*
Back to top Go down
Rain.wo.man

Rain.wo.man

PostSubject: Re: Fan collection and other stuff   Fan collection and other stuff Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 3:11 pm

Great!!!!!! Than you can start a new topic in our german-thread Wink
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Admin
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Fan collection and other stuff   Fan collection and other stuff Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 8:22 pm

Wow! Cool topic! I really like looking at those! My collections in that on another section, somewhere...though I just got two new Dustin Hoffman books! Or actually...three I think...I'll upload them! I still haven't uploaded new pictures I've seen in the book.

And I saw your Rain Man...is it a book? Looks like it. I didn't know there was a book from it...
Back to top Go down
https://simplydustinhoffman.forumakers.com
Rain.wo.man

Rain.wo.man

PostSubject: Re: Fan collection and other stuff   Fan collection and other stuff Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 1:10 am

Yes this is a Rain Man book. I bought it on ebay. You'll find there many other books of the films. Just take a look and you will find some books Wink
I look forward to your pictures Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Mrs RizZO

Mrs RizZO

PostSubject: Re: Fan collection and other stuff   Fan collection and other stuff Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 3:28 pm

So I start with my Fan Collection in next days comes my Films Okay?
Fan collection and other stuff 06082011147
Fan collection and other stuff 06082011139
Fan collection and other stuff 06082011140
Fan collection and other stuff 06082011141
Fan collection and other stuff 06082011142
Fan collection and other stuff 06082011143
Fan collection and other stuff 06082011144
Fan collection and other stuff 06082011145
Fan collection and other stuff 06082011146
Okay the first pictures Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Admin
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Fan collection and other stuff   Fan collection and other stuff Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 3:31 pm

omg, awesome shirt! And I WANT the Midnigt Cowboy soundtrack! Did you get most of these stuff off of Ebay?
Back to top Go down
Mrs RizZO

Mrs RizZO

PostSubject: Re: Fan collection and other stuff   Fan collection and other stuff Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 11:58 am

Yeah many things it's from ebay, my sister gave me the soundtrack and the cup Very Happy
The Soundtrack is so cool, Why you don't buying the Soundtrack??
I Love the T-shirts you must go on ebay it there are more T-shirts
and? when came your Fan Collection??
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Admin
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Fan collection and other stuff   Fan collection and other stuff Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 4:45 pm

Mrs RizZO wrote:
Yeah many things it's from ebay, my sister gave me the soundtrack and the cup Very Happy
The Soundtrack is so cool, Why you don't buying the Soundtrack??
I Love the T-shirts you must go on ebay it there are more T-shirts
and? when came your Fan Collection??

Where did my fan collection come from?
Much the same...Ebay, Amazon, etc. I kind of updated "The Creator" page with more pictures of stuff I've gotten from my birthday, so you can take a look over there again.
I don't know why I didn't ask for the soundtrack...I should've...I did get two signed things from Dustin, so that's nice...
Back to top Go down
Mrs RizZO

Mrs RizZO

PostSubject: Re: Fan collection and other stuff   Fan collection and other stuff Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 2:01 pm

Oh yes I've seen your collection where did you get the book Midnight Cowboy press book? and since so what is there?
and where did you get the signed things?? *____* and you have the Handbook what is in it? I Love your collection Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mrs RizZO

Mrs RizZO

PostSubject: Re: Fan collection and other stuff   Fan collection and other stuff Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 9:41 am

So there is my films of Dustin Hoffman sorry for the quality if you not seen the pictures say me haha
I know you think why have you many Midnight Cowboy Dvd's haha i search the specials but it was not on it -.-
Fan collection and other stuff 10082011156
in the black box are the films Papillon, Hook, Ishtar, Joan of arc, Kramer Vs. Kramer, Tootsie and Accidental Hero

Fan collection and other stuff 10082011148
Fan collection and other stuff 10082011149
Fan collection and other stuff 10082011155
Sleepers and Straw Dogs are not on the photos
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fan collection and other stuff   Fan collection and other stuff Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fan collection and other stuff
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Simply Dustin Hoffman :: Dustin Hoffman :: Dustin Hoffman (English)-
Jump to: