Simply Dustin Hoffman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Simply Dustin Hoffman

The place where Dustin Hoffman fans can get together and discuss the actor, his films, and more!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Respect, Nudity, and Signatures

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Webmaster
Admin
Webmaster

Respect, Nudity, and Signatures  Empty
PostSubject: Respect, Nudity, and Signatures    Respect, Nudity, and Signatures  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 9:54 pm

I go to the Gary Oldman fourms on his website and the Gingafourm and have found out what I DON'T want, rules that may be very different.

Firstly, I DON'T want to tell you what not to do. If you have something to say, you are very free to say it. If an argument errupts between you and someone else, I won't lock the fourm or anything like they do on SOME Mad Just recently I got a signature removed from a fourm because it apparently "offended" someone. It was a political thing that was actually MEANT to offend people, but if you have something that supports what you believe in than you're free to have it there. There are obviously exceptions, such as if you have a banner supporting terrioistic acts or something, but overall if you signature is more meant to be funny I won't take it off if someone thinks differently. You can have a sciencetology banner, I don't care. You can have one supporting gay marriages, I don't care. You can have one supporting Obama (Even though I hope not Razz ) and I don't care. If something errupts between sigs we'll talk and try to get it over and I'll try to play the moderater as best as I can because I believe everyone has rights.

The other thing I don't want this fourm to become is this "fake niceness" that you see on other fourms. I've been on fourms where you're a newbie and everyone introduces themselves and gives you a pat on the back for being here, but you're still out of the "crowd" of people here where you say something on the fourm and no one responds to your answer and everyone talks to one another personally. Please doesn't make members feel this way. If you want to, message each other or something. But I feel as though it's a somehwhat stab in the back.

And lastly, I guess I should say no nudity. I did say you were free to post or say anything you want, but you've got to remember that we have younger fans here. I don't even think Dustin would like that.

Back to top Go down
https://simplydustinhoffman.forumakers.com
Rain.wo.man

Rain.wo.man

PostSubject: Re: Respect, Nudity, and Signatures    Respect, Nudity, and Signatures  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 9:23 am

I will respect it. These rules are self-evident. They are evidence of decency.
Back to top Go down
Mrs RizZO

Mrs RizZO

PostSubject: Re: Respect, Nudity, and Signatures    Respect, Nudity, and Signatures  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 11:36 am

I will also comply the rules Very Happy
I accept the rules Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Admin
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Respect, Nudity, and Signatures    Respect, Nudity, and Signatures  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 1:31 pm

Well, it's kind of a give and take. XD Since SimplyDustinHoffman.com is my first website, I still don't know too much about crap.

I'm a big fan of this Japanese anime called Ginga Nagareboshi Gin. You should check it out, it's really great. But at their fourm I had a signature just making fun of some political views and someone got offended and they told me to take it off! I got so angry that I haven't commented on the board since. That's kind of what I mean when talking about sigs. Freedom of speech, YA KNOW!?!? XD

But anyways I'M SO HAPPY YOU GUYS ARE USING THE GERMAN BOARD!!! It's just for you! Very Happy I don't know what you guys are talking about, so I hope it's not anything like, "This forum is crap, the webmistress is a whore!" XD
Back to top Go down
https://simplydustinhoffman.forumakers.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Respect, Nudity, and Signatures    Respect, Nudity, and Signatures  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Respect, Nudity, and Signatures
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Simply Dustin Hoffman :: Welcome :: Rules-
Jump to: